Information we collect and how we use it
You may choose to provide personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this web site. Here are some of the ways you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit. We also tell you how we may use the information.
If you email us through the “Contact Us” link on this site, we ask you for information such as your name and email address so we can respond to your questions and comments. You may choose to provide additional information as well.
Send Content to a Friend
You can send certain content to your friends. To do so, we ask you to provide your name and your friend’s email address. We use this information to send the content to your friend.
If you would like to receive the printed reports by postal mail, you may ask for a copy on our web site. We ask for your contact information so we can send you the report.
Some cookies serve an essential function and the websites cannot work properly without them. Where such essential cookies are used, they cannot be disabled.
Browser and Flash Cookies
Other cookies serve a functional purpose and improve the user experience of the websites. We use browser and Flash cookies to tell us, for example, whether you’ve visited us before, and to help us identify site features in which you may have the greatest interest. Browser and Flash cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site so that you do not need to reset them each time you visit the website. Neither Browser nor Flash cookies can identify you as an individual. You can decline any Browser cookie through your browser. Similar to Browser cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all website features once you have disabled Flash cookies.
Some types of cookies collect aggregate information which help us to improve our websites by providing information, for example, on loading errors and the most visited webpages. Certain pages on our site may contain web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). Aymes uses web beacons to help display content to visitors and to generate statistics regarding web traffic and trends. Web beacons cannot identify you as an individual.
Aymes will provide notice and obtain consent to our visitors when cookies are used for targeted advertising purposes as required by local law. If a visitor declines to consent, they will not receive any advertising cookies.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our web site visitors, except as described here. We may share information provided by our visitors to our site with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided through this web site in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
Information We Transfer
We may transfer the personal information we collect on this site to other countries where we do business, but we will do so only for the purposes described above. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described here unless otherwise required by applicable laws.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other web sites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked web sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
This web site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the site, we will delete the information from our records.Some links take web site visitors to sites that are directed to kids. These web sites have their own privacy notices that address children’s privacy. We encourage you to read these privacy notices if you visit any linked sites directed to children.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this web site. We use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to help keep the personal information you provide on this site secure.
Updates to Our Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our online information practices. We will post a prominent notice on this web site to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Statement and indicate at the top of the statement when it was most recently updated.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Mobile Information we Collect
- Personally identifiable information (e.g. Name, email address) we collect consists only of what you share with us. For example, certain products may ask for this type of information so that we may contact you by phone or email at your request. You choose what, how, and when you want to share.
- If you use any location-enabled products, you may be sending us location information. Aymes does not store or use this information other than to provide the service you requested. For example, a mobile product may use GPS data to find a nearby restaurant you requested. Location-enabled features are opt-in and you have control over your participation and can turn these services off at any time.
- Some mobile applications will utilize Google Analytics (or similar tool) to help us better serve our customers through improved products, services, and revisions to the mobile applications. This collected information will not identify you to GE. It may, however, let us know anonymously, which services and features you are using the most within the application, as well as device type and hardware features, country and language of download.
- Use of 3rd party services such as social sharing sites (e.g., Facebook and Twitter) is governed by the privacy practices of those services. Aymes does not capture or store your login information or other personally identifiable information for these services, however session info or cookies may be stored.
Mobile How We Use Collected Information
- We use the information to personalize your experience with the application and to improve your overall experience including the development of new products, services, and features. We also use the information to provide customer support, and when applicable, register and administer your account. Additionally, we may use the information you provide to contact you about updates to our service.
- Information you provide may be used to fulfill the service(s) or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized. For example, if you authorize a purchase through a mobile eCommerce application, we will use provided information to ship and bill you.
Mobile Information sharing
Aymes does not share any collected information with 3rd parties with the following exceptions:
- GE may provide some personal data to third-party partners that are providing services essential to your mobile user experience.
- All requests are sent through your mobile carrier's network and your carrier may have access to it. Consult your carrier's privacy policies for additional information.
- Certain mobile products and services and manufacturers allow you to interact and share your information with others. For example, you may want to Tweet or post to your Facebook page content from an Aymes mobile application. Consult your mobile device manufacturer, or mobile product or application developer's privacy policies for additional information.